Wedding Flowers Dallas | 5 Reasons to Use Color on Your Special Day!
It’s no secret that we LOVE color at A Stylish Soiree! Our favorite floral designs are always the ones full of vibrant blooms. Color lends personality, style, and a much-needed pop of contrast to any celebration.
We completely understand the appeal of all-white floral design—a neutral design is classic. We agree! And we’re always happy to craft stunning floral arrangements with your favorite ivory blooms. But before you commit to classic whites, we hope you’ll take a moment to consider color!
We’ve got five reasons you might want to think about adding a hint of color into your big day:
- It gives your wedding a more personal feeling. Color lends personality to your special day, making it more memorable! Your floral arrangements can be more unique and personalized to your taste—creating a signature look for your own celebration.
- You have more flower options for your arrangements. Neutral bouquets and centerpieces typically rely on classic favorites: hydrangeas, white roses, maybe a white peony or two. Deciding on a color palette opens the door to all kinds of blooms! We have more options for color, texture, and creativity.
- Color looks amazing in photographs! Colorful blooms never fail to make an impact in wedding photos. Beautiful colors are the easiest way to make sure your photos don’t look washed-out. With a pop of color… you’ll love every image!
- A colorful bouquet will pop against your dress. A colorful bouquet is sure to stand out against your white gown. The touch of color makes sure your bouquet doesn’t appear to blend into your dress in photos (and in person). The pop of contrast will actually draw more attention to your beautiful gown!
- Your venue may need a pop of contrast. We can’t stress this enough! Many of our brides choose gorgeous ballrooms for their reception; we love a traditional ballroom venue, but the tall ceilings and neutral walls really do require a pop of color and contrast to bring the room to life. If you’re thinking of tying the knot at one of our favorite ballrooms (The Room on Main, Arlington Hall, Union Station) or hotels (Hotel Crescent Court, The Adolphus)… we definitely recommend a dose of color to take your celebration up a notch!
What do you think? Will you incorporate a pop of color into your big day? We would love to craft a memorable design just for you!
If classic ivory is still your style, we’ve got you covered on that too. 😉 The important thing to remember with an all-white bouquet is this: you will still need some kind of contrast in your arrangements to avoid a completely washed-out look. We’ll craft white arrangements for you, with a subtle mix of tones and texture. A bit of greenery goes a long way to help your beautiful white blooms shine!
Whether you’re embracing color this season, or planning on classic whites… it would be our pleasure to help bring it all to life. Our floral design team loves to personalize each wedding to your unique vision! And, of course, our planners are happy to help bring it all together. Contact us below to get started!