Dallas TX Wedding Flowers: Unique Ceremony Backdrops for your Wedding
We love a traditional church wedding (it’s just so classic!), but we’ve also noticed a trend over the years: it has become increasingly popular for couples to host their ceremony and reception at the same venue.
This can be an ideal choice for logistical reasons. It’s easier on your vendors to handle all the details in one location instead of two. It also cuts down on the travel time in your wedding-day timeline, giving you more time to capture beautiful portraits with your photographer. And it’s certainly easier on your guests! They only have to park once, and they don’t have to worry about directions from one site to the other.
Most venues offer a separate space for ceremony and reception, allowing you to get creative in each setting. Without a traditional “altar,” it becomes more important to define your ceremony space in a distinctive way. We absolutely love to create memorable ceremony spaces for our couples!
Take a look at a few of our favorite ideas:
- Floral Archway: this is one of our favorite options! It works beautifully indoors or outside, and it’s highly customizable to your aesthetic. We custom-build the base and floral design to suit your vision… whether you love bright flowers, or elegant ivory blooms.
- Curtain Drape: a curtain drape always looks elegant and sets the tone for a beautiful ceremony. This option is ideal to soften industrial venue walls or to add elegance to hotel ballrooms. P.S.—you can also combine it with any of the other ideas listed here!
- Greenery Installation: a hint of greenery always goes a long way! We can hang trailing greenery across your ceremony space wall, or craft an installation piece to add a garden-inspired touch to your design.
- Cross: many couples choose a large cross to set the tone for their ceremony space. It’s a nice way to bring an element of religious tradition into a secular venue, if that’s what you’re looking for. We can then add floral décor or greenery to take it up a notch!
- Think Outside the Box: our floral team loves to think creatively about ceremony space design. We can custom-build just about anything… and we love to dream up new ideas! We’ve crafted a memorable hexagon installation piece, a custom-built chuppah, and more. Nothing makes us happier than a creative design!
Don’t forget to add a few arrangements at the end of each pew leading up to the aisle. Take a look at a few of these ideas in action below, and let us know which one would be perfect for you!