Wedding Planner in DFW | A Stylish Soiree
Can you believe the New Year is already here? 2017 went by in the blink of an eye, but it was a great year for A Stylish Soiree. We had the pleasure of working with some truly incredible couples! Each bride and groom brought something unique to the table. Their unique celebrations reminded us just how much we love what we do!
In 2017, we were also hustling hard behind the scenes. It was definitely a year of internal growth for our team! We invested the time and brainpower to refine our processes, streamline our workflow, and make our services they best they can be. Our behind-the-scenes efforts are guaranteed to benefit our 2018 couples, and we can’t wait to put our new and improved processes to work.
In honor of a fantastic year, we’re recapping 7 great moments from 2017. We won’t be able to capture all the memorable moments of this year, but you can take a peek at a few of the highlights:
7 Memorable Moments from 2017:
- Diana and Brian’s guest of honor: one of our favorite stories of the year! As featured in D Weddings: “One of the more unique memories of their wedding day was when their wedding planner, Chloe, went to their house during the reception to bring their black lab Hudson, who was battling cancer at the time, to celebrate with everyone. Since then, he has sadly passed away, but the photos of him with the couple bring them back to that shared moment.”
- Featured in Brides of North Texas! It’s always a pleasure to see our work in print, and this year was no exception. We loved seeing this vibrant pink ceremony design pop in the pages of Brides of North Texas magazine.
- A science-themed wedding at The Perot Museum: You all seemed to love our dinosaur-inspired centerpieces for Samantha and Adam’s big day at The Perot Museum! Their quirky science-themed décor is proof that thinking outside the box will make your celebration personal and memorable.
- Our first LGBTQ wedding: We are so honored that we got to help Meredith and Lauren tie the knot this year! We loved planning their ceremony and brunch reception; stay tuned for more photos of their celebration, coming soon!
- Couples who weren’t afraid of color! It’s no secret: we love color! This year, we were lucky enough to work with plenty of brides who felt the same way. Bright pops of pink and purple were popular this year, and we embraced every minute of it. Big fluffy peonies, textured greenery, and colorful blooms made for some gorgeous floral designs.
- Custom installations that made a lasting impression. Did you know that our team can create custom décor installations? Our lead designer Kerrie is equal parts creative and handy. She built several custom installations this year, bringing a unique and memorable statement piece to each celebration. Kerrie definitely knows how to add wow-factor!
- A collection of wedding-planning resources for our couples. In 2017, we worked hard to curate a helpful collection of blog posts just for you. Explore our Wedding Planning Tips to get our best advice for engaged couples. Whether you’re watching the budget, choosing flowers for your mom, or learning about wild wedding traditions… These resources are made to help you navigate the ups and downs of wedding-planning, so you can enjoy every minute leading up to the big day!
It’s safe to say that 2017 was one for the books! Thank you to all our wonderful couples and vendor friends for making this year a memorable one. This year, we expanded our team, collaborated with talented vendor friends (old and new), and helped some beautiful couples begin their happily ever after together.
2017 was full of people and events that remind us how much we LOVE what we do!!
…and we can’t wait to see what’s in store for 2018! Cheers!
Inquire with us to become a 2018 Bride